VWArtclub is a community of thought, a shared 3d art gallery, a thirst to know how 3d design will evolve worldwide, a respect for this way of art, and a decision to record this fact visually.
The community’s mission is to create and maintain a professional environment for 3d artists where they can share their masterpieces.
A large audience with 111K+ members on its FB group, and 580K+/Year visitors on the website. Daily gives its subscribers aesthetic pleasure and inspiration from the latest 3d content. VWArtclub as a magnet attracts the most talented people whether high-level specialists or passionate newcomers. Latter may gain professional qualities by the community’s assistance.
What kind of resources VWArtclub can offer to 3d artists?
- Learning material IDE. In-depth evaluation of 3d projects using a Quality Standards System. It helps to fix failures in a 3d scene and refine the final result and some professional advice to improve your own skills
- Communication with certified instructors in courses suggested by the VWArtclub team (Archviz, render)
- Participation in several tireless competitions with the best 3D visualizers and opportunities to win real money awards and prizes from several sponsors
- Valuable offers from sponsors
- Xfree3D library with free content
VW IS NOT JUST A COMMUNITY, ITS A MOVEMENT
~ Sleiman Sbeih from Kframe *Studio.